CHUNKY WOOL RUG. WOOL RUG
Chunky wool rug. Traditional carpets.
Chunky Wool Rug
- (of a person) Short and sturdy
- Nestle Chunky is a candy bar known for its trapezoidal shape and consists of milk chocolate, California raisins and roasted peanuts. It is produced by Nestle.
- short and thick; as e.g. having short legs and heavy musculature; "some people seem born to be square and chunky"; "a dumpy little dumpling of a woman"; "dachshunds are long lowset dogs with drooping ears"; "a little church with a squat tower"; "a squatty red smokestack"; "a stumpy ungainly figure"
- Bulky and solid
- like or containing small sticky lumps; "the dumplings were chunky pieces of uncooked dough"
- a fabric made from the hair of sheep
- fiber sheared from animals (such as sheep) and twisted into yarn for weaving
- The fine soft curly or wavy hair forming the coat of a sheep, goat, or similar animal, esp. when shorn and prepared for use in making cloth or yarn
- Yarn or textile fiber made from such hair
- A thing resembling such hair in form or texture, in particular
- outer coat of especially sheep and yaks
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
Lion Brand Yarn 630-099 Wool-Ease Chunky Yarn, Fisherman
Wool-Ease Chunky's versatile weight (a little heavier than original Wool-Ease, but not as heavy as Wool-Ease Thick and Quick) makes it perfect for so many projects; 80-Percent Acrylic, 20-Percent Wool; This yarn has the feel, warmth and softness of wool and the easy care of acrylic; Machine wash; Initial water temperature should not exceed 40C or 105F; Dry Clean, any solvent; No bleach product may be used; A machine dryer may be regularly used at the hottest available temperature setting; Item may not be smoothed or finished with an iron; Weight Category: 5 Bulky: Chunky, Craft, Rug Yarn; 5-Ounce (140 g), 153 yd (140 m); Each skein measures approximately 8 by 3-1/2 by 3-1/2-Inch
Crochet mat - WIP
At my mum and Dad's with hubby and boys for the day so took the opportunity for some relaxing hooky time in their beautiful garden.
Also, it was the perfect opportunity to use my Dad's new snazzy camara to take some update shots of my WIP...
...So here is what I've done so far, it's just puff stitches and single crochet rounds. I am really loving this pattern!! Nice and easy :)
(NOTE - using dk yarn instead of chunky as in pattern to make table mat/topper instead of a rug.)
will it felt like other wools? I should just do a sample and see, huh? Want to make something quite spectacular seeing as it's such chunky stuff and I've got a nice array of colours.
Best bit? Nice bit of recycling that turned out to be FREE! Someone had offered to take the lot to the dump for a neighbour until I stepped in ; )
chunky wool rug
30063217 Size: 5' x 8' 100% natural Jute fiber Enjoy history of the ages with these natural fiber rugs from the Handspun Jute collection. Made from 100pct Jute fiber, one of the oldest natural fibers used for the construction of rugs, the loop weave technique creates a soft, durable rug that adds warmth to casual settings. These rugs come in shades of natural and brown. -Made with 100pct natural Jute fiber -Durability for active use Handspun Jute Natural Chunky Loop Rug pictured leftEnjoy history of the ages with these natural fiber rugs from the Handspun Jute collection. Made from 100pct Jute fiber, one of the oldest natural fibers used for the construction of rugs, the loop weave technique creates a soft, durable rug that adds warmth to casual settings. The rugs in the Handspun Jute collection come in shades of natural and brown. Features: -Made with 100pct natural Jute fiber -Loop weave technique provides for a soft, yet durable rug -Available in the following sizes: 6' x 9', 8' x 10', 9' x 12' Note: Please be aware that actual colors may vary from those shown on your screen. Accent rugs may also not show the entire pattern that the corresponding area rugs have. Additionally, rugs 8' x 10' and larger may ship Truck Freight. About Classic Home Classic Home has created a treasure trove of area rugs. Featuring designs that range from traditional to contemporary, elegant to whimsical. By utilizing natural fiber constructions, to luxurious New Zealand wool, Classic Home's rugs allow the designer to bring affordable style to any home. Classic Concepts, Inc., established in 1987, is a leading importer of area rugs and textiles. Their distribution headquarters is a 70,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Bell, California, only minutes from downtown Los Angeles. We have showroom in New York, Exton, PA, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, High Point, Denver, Dallas and Los Angeles. Their mission is to establish ourselves as the premier casual lifestyle floor covering resource in
carpet cleaning herts
carpet cleaners redding ca
carpet cleaners tunbridge wells
operation flying carpet
carpets high wycombe
area carpets for sale